- An uninterrupted shower
- An uninterrupted meal
- Cooking a meal . . . uninterrupted
- An uninterrupted night's sleep (I don't remember what that is like)
- Cleaning the house
- Doing your hair
- Applying make-up
- Brushed teeth
- Plucked eyebrows
- Wearing a real bra
- Shaved legs
- Reading a chapter in a book
- Driving in the car by yourself
- Watching a chick flick
- An uninterrupted blog entry (arg!)
- Vacuuming the floors
- Cleaning out that pile of junk you've been meaning to get to
- Hanging flowers on the back porch
- Filling bird feeders
- A trip to the grocery store/farmer's market by yourself
If I were to get any 5 of these things in one week I would think I was dreaming.
But I would know I was not dreaming, because that would require an uninterrupted night's sleep.
So, then I would come to the conclusion that I was dead and this is Heaven.
I would look around and think,
"Hmm. Not bad . . .
Ok, where's my new body?"
I have new pictures to post along with an entry I've been working on - but our desktop computer that I keep my pictures on has crashed.
You know when you try to do something on the computer and a little warning sign pops up and says that force-quitting that application could cause damage to your computer? Well, sometimes it actually does. Lesson learned.
Funny that it was actually my husband who did it this time. Ha!
Not funny that we are going to have to pay about $100 just to see if we can salvage any of the videos and pictures of our precious daughter. Also, my husband's grad work is on that computer and several of the projects are due next week. Eeek!
Please send happy thoughts and prayers into our Mac. Does "laying on hands" work on machines?